Saturday, June 28, 2014

Final Blog Post for Communication and Collaborating in theECF Week 8

 
Hello Colleagues,
            For the past eight weeks as colleagues we have communicated, and collaborated via this on-line course in discussions and blog posts that has allowed us to learn various new insights on communication.  So many of you have come with years of experience in the Early Childhood Field and a great deal of you has learned as I have from each other.  The one thing that I have learned from communicating through the discussions and blog post is that we each have had the opportunity to voice our own opinions.   I have learned that in order to become an effective communicator I must be an effective listener.  I encourage each of you to remember the important facts, techniques, and stages that it takes to be an effective communicator.  I have enjoyed communicating with each of you in this course and I hope that I will catch up with you before we complete the last three (3) required courses. 

I will not be returning for the next class because I am expecting my first child in July.  However, I will be back in September to continue my studies and I look forward to communicating with each of you at your pleasure via my Facebook account.  Contact me on Facebook my name is Kiara Shanice Williams.  I hope that each of you enjoy the rest of your summer and good luck in your future endeavors.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congratulations in advance Kiara. I wish you a safe delivery and a happy resumption. Thanks for your contributions during this course.

    ReplyDelete