Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A Note of Thanks and Support

     Just a note of thanks to all of my colleagues for your continued support during the last eight (8) weeks of this wonderful course.  Your encouragement through discussions and blogs has allowed me the opportunity to grow.  I enjoyed sharing my knowledge through discussions as well as gaining knowledge from your discussions.  I sincerely hope that all of you will continue to do well in the Walden's MSECS program.

     I would also like to take this opportunity to give thanks to our professor, Dr. Janet Kien, for her commitment to educating us as future educators.  I throughly enjoyed your class.  Thanks for your remarks on my assignments, it made me work just that much harder to please you.  Thanks again for your role you play in keeping the Walden's MSECS program the best.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kiara,

    Thanks to you too! I also enjoyed reading Dr. Kien's comments. It was great motivation to do the assignments knowing that I would actually get some feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kiara,
    I appreciate your writing and discussions because you offer a new perspective on child developmetn. It is when we contemplate that there is another way of examing the same topic, that we are able to grow in our knowledge of that topic. You have help create that possiblity for me. I would also like to thank Dr. Kien for offering thought provoking writing prompts for us to work with. Dr. Kien has created many excellent opportunities for sharing, discussion and growth on the topic of child development.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kiara, thanks for sharing all of your knowledge with us over the past 8 weeks. I enjoyed reading your discussions as well as your blogs, not to mention feedback that you would give me on my discussion boards. It has been a pleasure learning with you and from you. Good Luck with your next course!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading your quotes and thank you for all your helpful resources you provided. We learn so much from each other. I wish you the best in your future classes and I hope to see you in the next classes we have to take. Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kiara,
    I really enjoyed your quotes and the thoughtful resources that you provided in child development.child development. I like the writing and the different ideas that you in our discussions of I wish you much success and hope to have more classes with you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kiara,

    Thank you for the honor of reading your blog entries throughout the course. You often tell a story that captivates the reader and that makes for an interesting read! I wish you nothing more than success and happiness and I look forward to "seeing" you in the next course! :-)

    ReplyDelete