Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Note of Thanks and Support

                As I depart from my first on-line course I would like to take this opportunity to thank my colleagues for their feedback, support, and even the extra information that some of you e-mailed to me that you thought would help me in my journey to becoming an effective educator.   I have truly enjoyed reading your discussions and your blogs over the past eight (8) weeks.   We started this course not knowing what to expect but what we gained is far more valuable to me than gold.  We helped one another in ways that we probably didn’t even imagine.  I wish all of you the best life has to offer and I hope that you will continue to do well in the MSECS program. 
         My sincere thanks go to our professor, Dr. Johnna Darragh, for her commitment to educating future educators.  For your encouraging words, your passion, devotion, and support I salute you.  Your work did not go unnoticed.  Thanks for all that you do to keep the Walden‘s MSECS program the best that it can be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment